This policy is effective as of 17 September 2020.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Oi2 Digital Studio, Lda’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.meowmeow.pt, and other sites we own and operate.
We only retain Orders Information for as long as necessary to provide you with your order. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us through the contact information below.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– Cookies, are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Log files, track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– Web beacons, tags, and pixels, are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment methods information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use PayPal to process payments of our online store (you can read more about how PayPal uses your Personal Information here: https://www.paypal.com/privacy), we also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site (you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/). You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
4. HOW WE SECURE INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, theft, unauthorized use, or retrieval of personal information.
— We perform security testing, and monitor compliance with security policies;
— We update periodically new features to improve your experience and keep your Personal Information safe and minimal;
— When you enter any information anywhere on the Site, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL/TLS) by default;
— The Site is hosted on servers at a third-party facility, with whom we have a contract providing for enhanced security measures located in Portugal (European Union). The Site data is stored on a server equipped with industry standard firewalls, in addition, the hosting facility provides a 24/7 security monitoring online and locally;
— We restrict access to Personal Information to authorized Oi2 Digital Studio, Lda’s employees who need to know that information in order to process your Orders from the Site;
— We DO NOT store or sell your Personal Information or databases to third parties, and we DO NOT have account registration on the Site.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
6. DATA RETENTION & DO NOT TRACK
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records for 12 months unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Personal Data Retention
— Retain inactive accounts: not applied (guest checkout only)
Inactive accounts are those which have not logged in, or placed an order, for the specific duration. They will be deleted. Any orders will be converted into guest orders.
— Retain pending orders: 8 days
Pending orders are unpaid and may have been abandoned by the customer. They will be deleted after the specified duration.
— Retain failed orders: 8 days
Failed orders are unpaid and may have been abandoned by the customer. They will be deleted after the specified duration.
— Retain cancelled orders: 8 days
Cancelled orders are unpaid and may have been cancelled by the store owner or customer. They will be deleted after the specified duration.
— Retain completed orders: 12 months
Retain completed orders for a specified duration before anonymizing the personal data within them.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
7.1. By accessing the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
7.2. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
– modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
7.4. Oi2 Digital Studio, Lda has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Oi2 Digital Studio, Lda sites we own or operate. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7.5. These policies are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Portugal and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Country or location.
– The content on the Site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis;
– Oi2 Digital Studio, Lda makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights;
– Further, Oi2 Digital Studio, Lda does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on its website or otherwise relating to such content or on any sites linked to this site;
– The content appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Oi2 Digital Studio, Lda may make changes to the content contained on its website at any time without notice. However Oi2 Digital Studio, Lda does not make any commitment to update the content.
8. CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to say hi, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.